Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Eleven Years






Eleven years ago we said "I do!" Little did we know that God had such a full life planned out for us! It has been amazing to live it as it unfolds. Our marriage has grown in ways I did not expect. There is nothing like a godly marriage to a supportive, godly husband! I am humbled by the blessings God has chosen to bestow upon me! While it seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at the same time, I could have never anticipated the beauty of it!


Eleven years and look where He has brought us! Looking forward to where He continues to take us! 


We were lucky enough, even after a last minute babysitter cancellation, to have a date night out to celebrate, JUST THE TWO OF US!!!!  And, dessert was waiting when we got home!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment