Friday, June 6, 2014

Pregnancy Progress



While I have been capturing the progress of our 6th pregnancy, I have had little time to post. I am finally finding time to sit down, unload and organize photos. Pregnancy is one of the most precious times in MY life. I try my best to overlook the little nuances and embrace this short, yet miraculous time. There is nothing like carrying a child, feeling it's movements....first as tiny flutter, then moving the more pronounced stretches and kicks...and watching as the child grows. I love, most, every moment! I have back-posted photos on the dates that coordinate with the progression of this pregnancy. Not to deceive anyone into thinking I am more on top of this life than I really am, but so that I can remember the dates that coordinate with my pregnancy. Hope you enjoy watching "Big mama" grow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment