Thursday, January 10, 2013

5 Months!!


There is something magical about baby's first year! I have experienced it four times before and again, I find myself in this time travel. Shy is five months old. I remember her birth like it was yesterday. She was the most peaceful birth I have ever had. She is a TREASURE in every sense! She has an impressive resume for here mere five months. She babbles, she rolls (from back to tummy), she smiles (even in her sleep), she sings (high-pitched tweets, like a songbird)...


 she exclusively nurses 6 times a day, she has roly-poly, baby pudge from head to toe, she blows raspberries, she giggles (but only for her sister Mimi), she sleeps7-9 hours each night...



 she has discovered her fingers and thinks they are delicious! We are enamored with her and she knows it! Five delightful months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment