Saturday, September 17, 2016

Princess Pancake Breakfast

Shiloh and I had a surprise Mommy Daughter date! We went to the Annual Princess Pancake Breakfast at the Baker's Rack. I had never heard about it before, but thanks to social media (there's your silver lining) I found out about it just in time for an impromptus outing with my beautiful blond four- year old! I told her to choose her favorite princess dress because we were going somewhere special. She chose Rapunzel from the movie Tangled. Upon arrival, we found a table for two and got our pancakes and juice. There was every Disney princess in attendance that I could imagine and Shiloh's eyes are adoring all of them. She was too shy for most of the breakfast to go greet them, but she doted on all of them from afar. Her favorites were Ana and Elsa, Cinderella (that she braved a photo with) and Jasmin. She even met up with her BFF, Millie Kay! What a pretty princess she was!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment